|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3T|
|Packaging Details:||Pallets / Carton Also Available|
|Delivery Time:||7 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300 Tons/Month|
|Modulus(reference Value):||2033.82 Mpa||Size:||Customized|
|Shrinkage:||Max 10%||Rate Of Static:||5%|
|Width:||350mm Outer Pack||Length:||Upon Yours|
bopp shrink film,
transparent bopp film
Inner Core 76mm BOPP Cigarette Film Roll Prevent Leakage Boxes Waterproof
Due to the molecular orientation, the crystallinity is improved, the tensile strength, impact strength, rigidity, toughness, moisture resistance and transparency are all improved, and the cold resistance of the film is also improved.
Good gas barrier and moisture resistance
High transparency, good gloss, good printability
It is non-toxic, odorless and tasteless, and can be directly used in contact with food and medicine.
|Material||1. OPP/CPP transparent material for clear
NY/PE for frozen, vacuum packing for food fresh
2. PET/NY/PE shock resistant, non-leaking
3. PET/AL/PE, PET/VMPET/PE, OPP/VMCPP light proof, moisture proof
4. PET/AL/NY/PE 4 layers for light proof, moisture proof and shock resistant
|Moq||300kg(The Moq also will be changed according to the size.)|
|Carton Size||According to your need|
|Usage||Ice cream packaging, snack, cookie,daily life packages etc|
It will take one day to send our ready sample.
The custom sample will take one week after receiving your charge. But the charge will return to you when you make order.
|Packaging||PE bag inside and packaging belt on carton outside|
|Payment Term||30% TT in advance,and 70% Balance before shipping|
Operation Guidance BOPP
1. Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
2. When using the film for the first time or changing the usual size, a small trial volume before starting massive lamination is proposed.
3. Normal process temperature is 90C-105C (203F - 221F), roller pressure and temperature vary from different types of paper, ink and machines.
4. Make sure the ink is dry before laminating. It will delaminate when the paper contains too much moisture or powder.
5. Make sure to put the material in place with low temperature and dry.
6. The following situation will affect the final quality of the film during lamination.
a. Using metal ink
b. Ink containing too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, silicon additive and so on.
c. Much too thick ink
d. Ink completely not dried yet.
e. Much too humid paper sheet.
f. Too much powder on the surface
Q1. What’s your Product Range?
Tear Tape, BOPP Film , Tipping Paper, Aluminum Foil Paper, Cardboard Box
Q2. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes. We have been in providing professional solutions in printing and packaging industry over10 years.
Q3. Do you have stock in sell?
NO. We work on OEM orders. That means, size, material, quantity, design, packaging solution, etc. will depend on your requests. Obviously, your logo can be printed on the products.
Q4. What information should I let you if I want to get a quotation?
-The size of the packaging bag (length x width x height).
- The quantity.
Q5. How do you ship the finished product?
- By sea (15-30 days), it suitable for regular Mass Production.
- By plane (4-5 days), from Airport to Airport.
- By Couriers. TNT, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, etc. (3-7 working days), suitable for Urgent Time or Small Quantity.
Contact Person: Tyler