|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3T|
|Packaging Details:||Pallets / Carton Also Available|
|Delivery Time:||7 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300 Tons/Month|
|Inner Inside Core:||76mm||Strength:||>5.8P/5.9|
bopp shrink film,
transparent bopp film
Fully Clean Transparent BOPP Film Shrinkage Middle/High Rate 5%-8%
Cigarette BOPP film has advantages of high transparency, good gloss, good barrier properties, high impact strength and low temperature resistance. Its overall performance is better than moisture-proof cellophane, polyethylene (PE) film, PET film. BOPP film also has excellent printing results. It can be laminated with other special materials to further improve its performance. BOPP film is extremely competitive in price and consumption in biaxially oriented polypropylene film. It’s widely used in external packaging of food, tobacco, medicine and cosmetic products etc. Its feature of heat shrinkage can wrap carton box perfectly and smoothly.
|NO.||Product Property||Detail & Description|
|2||Thickness||18 um – 25 um|
|3||Width||117mm, 119mm, 120mm, 170mm, 340mm, 345mm, 350mm, 360mm (customized as per request)|
|4||Length||2000 – 4000m|
|5||ID of Inner Core||76mm|
|6||Shrinkage||1%-3%(Low Shrinkage); 4%-6%(Middle Shrinkage); 7%-10%(High Shrinkage)|
|7||Density||0.905 g/cm³, 0.92 g/cm³|
|8||Thickness||22.0 μ m, 21.0 μ m|
|9||Tensile Strength(MD)||150 N/mm, 175 N/mm, 160N/mm|
|10||Tensile Strength(TD)||275 N/mm, 310 N/mm, 280 N/mm|
|11||Elongation at Break(MD)||180%, 155%, 150%|
|12||Elongation at Break(TD)||70%, 65%, 60%|
|13||Heat Shrinkage Rate(MD)||2.6%, 8.6%, 7.2%|
|14||Heat Shrinkage Rate(TD)||3.0%, 8.8%, 7.0%|
|15||Moisture Permeability||2.0 g/m²/24h|
|16||Gloss||85%, 89%, 90%|
|18||Coefficient of Friction||0.23, 0.25|
|19||Heat Seal Strength||2.6 N/15mm, 2.5 N/15mm|
|20||Heat Seal Range||110-160 ℃|
|21||longitudinal Modulus of Elasticity||2000 N/mm², 2450N/mm², 2300N/mm²|
Where is BOPP Thermal Laminating Film used?
The application of BOPP Thermal Laminating Film can be used to laminating and packaging of the followings:
textbook covers, brochures, leaflets, sweet boxes, cosmetics, shopping bags, diaries and so on...
How to use BOPP Thermal Laminating Film?
We need a laminating machine (usually called hot laminator) to use BOPP Thermal Laminating Film by melting the EVA into substrates such as paper.
During the process, the film is passed on a heated roller and under reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.
This process is easy to use and can be done in home for small applications.
Sometimes, people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or hot lamination.
- Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.
- Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.
- Working time: 8: 30am - 6: 00pm, everyday
- OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong R&D team here to help.
- Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
- Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.
There are three ways of shipping goods,
(1) By express. When the order quantity is small or shipped in several times, we recommend the Express for its short delivery time and convenience.
(2) By air. Compared to express, the goods would be shipped to customs instead of to your door. Compared to sea shipping, it has the advantage of short delivery time.
(3) By sea. When the order quantity is large. We recommend shipping it by sea for its low cost. But please place the order in advanced because the shipping time is much longer than by express or by air.
Contact Person: Tyler