|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE,RoHS, ISO9001, RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 T|
|Packaging Details:||pallets and cartons|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 tons per month|
|Material:||Heat Stable Transparent BOPP||Film:||Thin Film|
bopp shrink film,
transparent bopp film
Clean Glossy Shining BOPP Film High Rate Shrinkage Thickness 21 Micron
In the packaging sector, biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film is the most used material; actually BOPP constitutes two-thirds of all biaxially oriented films. In a lamination, they provide printability, transparent or matte appearance, or slip properties. The film provides a surface suitable for receiving organic or inorganic coatings for gas and moisture barrier properties. The films also provides a heat sealable layer for bag forming and sealing, or a layer that is suitable for receiving an adhesive either by coating or by laminating. However, BOPP is a nondegradable material, and as is the case with other packaging materials derived from fossil fuel resources, there is a tendency to replace them with packaging materials derived from renewable resources due to concerns with the disposal of these bulky materials, generation of greenhouse gases, and depletion of fossil fuel resources.
|Place of Origin||China|
|Thickness||10mic - 80mic|
|Width||100mm - 3000mm|
|Packing||Loose Packing / Pallet Packing / Carton Packing|
|Color||Transparent / Opaque / Colored|
|Corona Treatment||One Side / Both Side|
|Heatsealable||None / One Side / Both Side|
|Core Dimension||1 Inch - 3.5 Inch|
|Customization||Customizable as per Customer Requirements|
Shipping & Packaging
*One Roll BOPP Thermal Laminating Film
*18 rolls in a pallet
*10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20FCL (appro. 13MTs)
*Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25MTs)
1) Laminating with other types of substrate material, such as PE, CPP, VMCPP film, for packaging
2) Environmentally friendly: It is environmentally friendly,non-hazardous to health and safe to use as no toxic gases or volatile content is emitted.Safety in laminating process as no solvent based adhesive is used.
3) High function: Compared with other solvent lamination, our film is better in clarity and bonding. Strong ability of absorbing powder, It prevents lamination from being pressed, bubbled and shredded off easily. Matt thermal lamination film is good for spot UV and hot stamping.
4) Adaptable to different kinds of machines: This film is recommended to be used in dry laminator. Small adjustments need to be made to the machine if the film is used in wet laminator.
5) Easy handling:It is easy to operate once the required temperature is met and no special technique required.
6) Efficient and energy-saving: Production cost is reduced substantially as there is no film wastage, mixture of adhesive solvent, and no UV heating lamp is required.
7)laminating with other types of substrate material, such as PE, CPP, VMCPP film, for packaging
Contact Person: Tyler
Address: R&F New World Center Building, No.307 Middle Of Guangzhou Avenue, Guangzhou, China
Factory Address:Guangdong, China