3000m Length Filter Paper Water-Based Ink Perforation Electrostatic Cigarette Tipping Paper
The tobacco industry has required a means of reducing tar content of inhaled smoke from cigarettes for some time now. One effective way of achieving this is to perforate the tipping paper (cork or plain) which wraps the cigarette filter plug. Air is drawn into and mixed with the smoke as the smoker inhales resulting in two effects on the smoke.
1) Material: Virgin wood pulp or recycled pulp;
2) The product is made from selected quality virgin fiber and manufactured with latest state of art technology;
3) GSM (weight of per square meter): 34gsm-36gsm;
4) Standard sheet size:64mm*34mm*3000m
5) Roll size: As per your requested;
6) Color: Brown, natural white and bleached high white, black, gold and so on;
8) Application: cigarette filter rolling
9) Professional paper manufactory with excellent production ability;
10) Weight per roll: 500kgs-1200kgs(as per your requirements);
11) Special order can be customized;
12) No delay of lead time; Reliable quality and good service;
13) We can according to your requirements to produce the tipping paper
|1. Item Name
||Cork tipping paper
||To roll cigarette filter paper
|4. Paper Weight
5. ID weight
||As per customers' requirement.
||Flexo graphic print or offset print.
|9. Quality Control
||Strictly as per The 27 points of Quality Control System.
||Acceptable, we are experienced.
|12. Certification Available
||QS, CAL, CMA
||Paper in Roll( packed by craft paper with plastic film outside),
|14. Production Ability
|15. Payment Terms
||30% deposit, 70% before shipment by T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram, etc,.
|16. FOB Port
||Guangzhou Port, China
|17. Delivery time
||15~20 days (1*40HQ)
Q1. How can you keep high quality and competitive price?
As a manufacturer, with years of production experience, we purchase raw materials from large manufacturers with good quality and price. We have also established a long-term cooperation with comprehensive logistics companies. In this way, we give our customers benefits from the saved cost.
We have a complete quality control system to guarantee products quality.
Q2. How can I get your quotation?
We are mostly honored to send best quotation with lead time to customer once we receive the detailed demands, including design, material, size and quantity.
Q3. What is your sample policy?
We can supply free sample for evaluation once we receive all the needed specifications.
Q4. What is your terms of delivery?
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q5. How about the delivery time?
Generally speaking, delivery time depends on the products in stock, the quantity and destination. We will do our best to produce once contracted and deliver products as soon as possible.